Scheduling Your Rides
Call 843-225-2715 Monday – Friday 8:00 m. – 4:00 p.m.
Always schedule rides as far in advance as possible. NEVER wait to schedule a ride!
- The longer you wait to call, the higher the chance that either the day or time period that you need is full.
- Phones are answered after hours only for in-progress ride issues, short-notice cancellations, ride changes, Same Day Ride requests, etc.
- To schedule a ride please have the street address for your destination. For doctors’ offices we need the practice or doctor’s name, address and phone number.
Scheduling a ride before 4:00 p.m. at least a day in advance ensures that your mileage rate will be the lowest.
Same Day Rides Explained
A Same Day Ride costs double the standard pick up charge and mileage rate. You can avoid this by scheduling rides as far in advance as possible.
Same Day Rides are:
- Rides for the next day requested after 4:00 p.m. (Tues., Wed., Thurs., Friday)
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday rides requested after 4:00 p.m. Friday.
- A Same Day Ride charge is double the standard pick up charge and mileage.
While we understand that it’s not always possible to plan trips a day in advance, please understand that Same Day Ride requests are the most difficult for us to fulfill. If we are able to do the ride there may be a delay.
Call 843-225-2715 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to schedule rides.
No cash or credit card is needed at the time of a ride. Tipping is not allowed. Monthly statements are sent showing a member’s accrued charges and ride account balance.